- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Customer centric with commitment to high standards of service delivery
- Solid collaboration and communication skill (verbal and written)
- High attention to details & strong time/priority management skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills across culture
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Flexible and able to work odd hours, with uncertainties/changing priorities and under pressure
- Willing to travel on business when required
- Personally aligned with Vamos Tours Values
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Key Leadership competencies
To run a profitable Vamos Tours business based on consistent quality service, Company Values and operational systems. The Director/Manager provides direction and vision for the team.
|Model the Way
- Lead by example in behaviour, attitude and performance
- Give clear concise and timely feedback
- Conduct effective AM planners, WBM, one on one’s
- Ensure that information is shared with transparency in a way that inspires team members.
|Develop Experts in your Business
- Develop a personal development plan for each team member
- Coach and mentor team members
- Conduct and support on ongoing training and development of team members
- Understand wage packages and be able to articulate how an individual can contribute.
- Understand and analyse team budget and financial reports
- Develop strategies to improve business results
|Create the right Environment
- Create an environment where people feel supported, connected and empowered
- Demonstrate constructive conflict resolution skills to ensure positive outcome for all
- Ability to create vision and obtain by in from the team
|Set & Drive Goals
- Drive the business and team members to success using the vision and business plan as a guide.
- Set goals / deadlines on a daily basis and works to achieve and exceed these goals.
- Set clear expectations and consequences
- Encourage and assist team member for solve their own problems
- Ensure that what is meant to happen in the business does happen.