|Job title:||Senior Java Developer
|Department:||IT Software Development||Job Location:||Hanoi|
|Report to:||Project Manager||Direct report from:||n/a|
- Drive and coordinate the technical life cycle of Java web applications across architecture, design, coding, testing, QA, and production support.
- Designing, building and maintaining reliable and reusable Java code.
- Making sure the applications perform to a high level and are responsive.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Identifying potential issues and finding possible solutions.
- Develop Web-based applications, batch applications for operating and managing the system.
- Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design features, implement & test software components (unit testing).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience MUST HAVE at least 3 years in full software lifecycle development with Java/J2EE, Java Script, REST/JAX/Soap Web Services, WebLogic, Spring Framework, Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL, Maven, HTML5, Log4f, Junit, and Unix/Linux experience.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Experience in developing applications using Angular/Java technology stack
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and rule engine processing
- Experience with developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
- Experience in parallel development environment managing overlapping efforts impacting same function.
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Redmine
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Have knowledge in HOSPITALITY is a BIG plus (PMS, BE, etc)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including salary, allowance, bonus, paid holidays, paid vacations, and paid sick time
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days
- Annual companywide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be noted that all of your information will be kept confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.