This is an exciting opportunity for you to join one of the most successful services providing groups in Asia. Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, TMG is one of the leading integrated travel and hospitality groups based in Southeast Asia. The Group brings approximately 600,000 tourists to the region serving a broad range of budget to high-end travelers and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests annually. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travelers in the Southeast Asia region, providing touring activities, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Over its 20 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com website for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane & chartered flight services).
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
1/ Reception and phone operator
– Ensure Reception area portrays the company’s quality standard and professional
– Greet and welcome visitors at reception area.
– Answer queries from customers, suppliers, referring them to contact points at which they can obtain further information.
– To carry out the day to day administration of the front office, including answering the incoming phones in a courteous and appropriate manner, divert calls as required, take messages and the distribution of post within office.
2/ Admin tasks
– To liaise with other departments regarding matters arising including Security, building services, parking, time keeping record/report, etc.
– Update staff profile (at least once/ month)
– Reconcile taxi bill, transport bills (office use), phone bills and courier bills, staff travel bills.
– Receive stationary orders from department, purchase and deliver stationary following the purchasing guidelines
– Prepare logistics for meetings, briefing and trainings
– Event support, union activities (staff birthday, wedding, funeral, monthly briefing, summer trips, team buildings, etc)
– Prepare working station for new hired employees
– Manage the uniform order and uniform supplies.
3/ Service Expat employees and company’s visitors
– Work permit arrangement
– Visa arrangement
– Work with the Aviation to apply the flight license, health certificates, and other required papers for them to work in Vietnam
4/ Manage the office drivers and office car
– Manage the office car’s schedule
– Manage the office cars insurances
– Check the car related expenses
5/ Admin purchasing
– Purchasing services related to Admin and HR (EMS, mail service, office furniture, stationary, name card, letter head, envelops, etc)
– Implementing the Purchasing procedures /forms within budget
6/ Support HR Manager
– Assignments as requested by the HRM
HOW TO APPLY