|Business Analyst||Employment status:||FTE|
|Report to:||Project Manager||Direct report from:||n/a|
- Work mainly as Product Owner to work closely with internal and outsourcing team to gather and prioritize features requests
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports. Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance. Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes. Update, implement and maintain procedures.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plan to cross-functional team members and management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 2 year experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Fundamental and Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Understand and Experience to work in Agile software development process
- Solid to read & well understand English materials, transfer information from visual to text in English and handle normal English verbal conversation in both life and work related
- Have knowledge in HOSPITALITY is a BIG plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including salary, allowance, bonus, paid holidays, paid vacations, and paid sick time
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days
- Annual companywide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Please be noted that all of your information will be kept confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.