Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one of the leading integrated travel and hospitality groups based in Southeast Asia. The Group brings approximately 90,000 tourists to the region serving a broad range of budget to high-end travellers and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests annually. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travellers in the Southeast Asia region, providing touring activities, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Business Analyst works mainly as Product Owner to work closely with internal and outsourcing team to gather and prioritize features requests.
- Work mainly as Product Owner to work closely with internal and outsourcing team to gather and prioritize features requests
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports. Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance. Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes. Update, implement and maintain procedures.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plan to cross-functional team members and management.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 2 year experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Fundamental and Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Understand and Experience to work in Agile software development process
- Solid to read & well understand English materials, transfer information from visual to text in English and handle normal English verbal conversation in both life and work related
- Have knowledge in HOSPITALITY is a BIG plus
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multi-tasked
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- A competitive compensation package including salary, allowance, bonus, paid holidays, paid vacations, and paid sick time
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries