Business Development Manager (Hanoi & HCMC)
Business Development Manager (Hanoi & HCMC)
TMG Hospitality is part of TMG specialising in hospitality management in Southeast Asia with a portfolio that includes 3- and 4-star properties, cruises and premium transportation options.
TMGH’s original management portfolio encompasses 3-star and 4-star international-standard hotel brands including Victoria Hotels & Resorts, ÊMM Hotels & Resorts and Mai Chau Lodge located across a large range of iconic destinations throughout Vietnam and Laos.
TMGH has added transportation options to its management portfolio with a collection of 7 boats and 3 seaplanes in Halong Bay under the brand names of L’Azalée Cruises, Emeraude Cruise and Hai Au Aviation.
A Business Development Manager’s for Corporate/Leisure segment focuses on 3 activities:
- A Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
- Researches prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursues leads and follows through to a successful agreement
- Maintains relationships with current clients and identifies new prospects within the area he/she has been assigned. Build trust and long-term relationships
- Understands the target markets including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Negotiates with partners and gives instructions to Reservation team to follow up and swiftly convert the leads contracts
- Gives instructions to Sales Support team to prepare sales contracts following company rules and guidelines
- Collaborates with Revenue Manager, Online and Offline Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that requirements are met and sales objectives achieved
- Works closely with the Reservation team to ensure all leads are followed trough and converted within set timeframe.
- Follows the latest industry developments, monitor closely our competition in the industry and keeps actively informed of our products and positioning
- Follows the latest industry developments and propose strategies adjusting to the developments
- Plans and prepares presentations
- Identifies sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Communicates new product developments to prospective clients
- Liaises with Marketing team for the development of marketing tools
- Prepares reports and manages records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Provides management with feedback
- Attends networking events and follow up all contacts and leads immediately after event
- Achieves or exceed objectives in terms of timeframes and budgets
- Manages records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Develops ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Provides periodical reports on inventory/room production to Hotel/DOSM (weekly, monthly, yearly, ad hoc) and participates in Sales meetings.
- Contributes to projects within the Sales & Marketing team when required.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Min. 3 years of experience in corporate sales for the hotels or real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English & Vietnamese
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Strong negotiator, goal-oriented, organized team player
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- College/University degree in hospitality, business or related field
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- A competitive salary package with performance pay and annual bonus
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Educational trips and annual company trip
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, 40 hours per week
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY