Established in 2011, Hai Au Aviation is a member of the Thien Minh Group – a leading travel and hospitality group in Southeast Asia. Hai Au Aviation is proud to be the pioneer in commercial seaplane service in Vietnam, bringing a fresh and unique travel and sightseeing experience to Vietnam’s most beautiful destinations.
As the first ever seaplane service provider in Vietnam, Hai Au Aviation has served over 30,000 customers from 47 countries, and operated over 2,500 flights with over 300,000km bringing breath-taking sightseeing experiences across Vietnam’s most beautiful landscapes.
HAA official website: http://www.seaplanes.vn
- Job title: Chief Accountant
- Employment status: Full-time Employee
- Department: Accounting
- Job Location: Ha Noi
- Report to: Finance manager and BOD
- Direct report from: n/a
- Check and approved all accounting transaction ( including payment request).
- Book keeping: Fixed asset and overhead expenses (including payroll)
- Review entries from Accountant, including cost allocation to correct cost centers.
- Report review & submission to BOM & other HODs with analysis
- Compliance management: internal & external audit, legal filing, tax compliance
- Finance risk management (for example: tax, payment, …)
- Cash flow management.
- Team management: recruitment, empower, training, develop people
- Other tasks assigned by direct lineup manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experiences in General Accountant or Chief Accountant position.
- Experience and/or Passion in Tourism or Aviation is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- English in communicate and writing.
- Team-work spirit
- A very competitive salary package with annual bonus
- Premium Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Opportunities to learn from Aviation industry professionals
- Educational trips and training courses with great career development opportunities
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries