Co-Pilot (First Officer)
Co-Pilot (First Officer)
Established in 2011, Hai Au Aviation is a member of the Thien Minh Group – a leading travel and hospitality group in Southeast Asia. Hai Au Aviation is proud to be the pioneer in commercial seaplane service in Vietnam, bringing a fresh and unique travel and sightseeing experience to Vietnam’s most beautiful destinations.
As the first ever seaplane service provider in Vietnam, Hai Au Aviation has served over 30,000 customers from 47 countries, and operated over 2,500 flights with over 300,000km bringing breath-taking sightseeing experiences across Vietnam’s most beautiful landscapes.
HAA official website: http://www.seaplanes.vn/.
Primary aircraft: Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX with amphibious floats.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
Under the direct supervision of the PIC/Head of Flight Operation, Company Co-Pilots are to:
- Ensure the safe and efficient conduct of all flight operations when acting as Co-Pilot, and ensure that any reasonably anticipated emergency can be adequately handled;
- Be responsible for their own flight and duty time limitations, and if either of these are in danger of being exceeded, it is brought to the attention of the Head of Flight Operations as early as possible;
- Indicate to the Head of Flight Operations the dates and times of the various license, rating and medical renewals. These dates should be given six weeks prior to the renewal in order to schedule aircraft test officers or medical Regulations;
- Ensure that all customers are afforded the utmost courtesy and assistance;
- Assist PIC in any delegated tasks
- Assist in any way toward the safe and efficient running of the Company
- Report the CAAV or nearest ATS unit when observing an accident.
- Commercial Pilot Licence (A-Single Engine)
- First Class Medical Certificate
- Instrument rating – Single Engine
- English Language Proficiency ICAO Level 4
- Communication & customer service skills
- Flight safety oriented
- A competitive salary package and accommodation provided.
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Working Hours: As per Duty Roster
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY