Contracting cum Sales Admin
Contracting cum Sales Admin
TMG Hospitality is part of TMG specialising in hospitality management in Southeast Asia with a portfolio that includes 3- and 4-star properties, cruises and premium transportation options.
TMGH’s original management portfolio encompasses 3-star and 4-star international-standard hotel brands including Victoria Hotels & Resorts, ÊMM Hotels & Resorts and Mai Chau Lodge located across a large range of iconic destinations throughout Vietnam and Laos.
TMGH has added transportation options to its management portfolio with a collection of 7 boats and 3 seaplanes in Halong Bay under the brand names of L’Azalée Cruises, Emeraude Cruise and Hai Au Aviation.
- To take care of contracting management, communication and other contracting activities as assigned by Business Development Manager or Business Development Executive· To closely follow up the sales leads to get them confirmed and finalized
- To update all databases and CRM
- To undertake administration and other office duties that leave the sales team free to focus on the busy business of selling.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
The key role is to manage the contracting works and assist the sales team in generating income for the company. Together with the Sales Team, this position is accountable for converting individual and/or group business sales leads/ prospects to a materialized sales business.
- Processing new sales leads as per guideline from sales team
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and internal & external clients
- Monitoring the customer accounts (database, contract tracking & updates in CRM)
- Issuing and following up on contract rates
- Making quotations for incentives or group bookings
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Submitting a daily sales report including potential solutions to improve the sales performance
- Filing documents and monitoring stocks of collaterals and other sales material
- Assisting with the organization of trade shows (domestic and international), international sales calls and related follow up
- Taking minutes of meetings as assigned by DDOS
- Supporting with paperwork, travel applications and delivery of goods to/from hotels
- Other duties as may be assigned by the DDOS/BDM
- Working hour: 8:30am – 5:30pm from Monday to Friday
- Working location: Hanoi (01), Ho Chi Minh City (01)
- Travelling within the country/region, if required
- Proactive and accepting job challenges
- Detailed and good following up.
- Team work player
- Confident, easy-going, independent and responsible person
- University degree
- Relevant experience at least 2 year
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing, able to take minutes of meetings in English
- A competitive salary package with monthly incentive rewards and annual bonus
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Product inspection trips and annual company trip
- 16 days annual leave, 12 days sick leave
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY