TMG Hospitality is part of TMG specialising in hospitality management in Southeast Asia with a portfolio that includes 3- and 4-star properties, cruises and premium transportation options.
TMGH’s original management portfolio encompasses 3-star and 4-star international-standard hotel brands including Victoria Hotels & Resorts, ÊMM Hotels & Resorts and Mai Chau Lodge located across a large range of iconic destinations throughout Vietnam and Laos.
TMGH has added transportation options to its management portfolio with a collection of 7 boats and 3 seaplanes in Halong Bay under the brand names of L’Azalée Cruises, Emeraude Cruise, Sayuri Cruise and Hai Au Aviation.
• Department: Marketing & Communications
• Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
• Employment type: Full Time
• Reports to: Marketing Manager
• Subordinate: n/a
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
• Business travel within the country/oversea required.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
• Together with Senior SEM Analyst, develop SEO/SEM strategy and plan
• Deliver superior effective, cost-efficient SEO/SEM execution both in paid ads campaigns and organic search results
• Work closely with other members of the Marketing team (including Content, Social Media, and Designer) to deliver execution.
• Track and review performance of SEO/SEM execution
• Review and analyze websites for ongoing improvements
• Work closely with in-house graphic designers and IT team to improve the structure, navigation and other SEO elements of websites to enhance their search engine rankings and user experiences
2) Social Media
• Execute ad campaigns for Facebook pages and track performance
• Work closely with other Online Marketers in the team to deliver high quality contents
• Manage email marketing campaigns and track performance
• Keep up-to-date database both B2B and B2C for relevant online campaigns
• Explore and propose potential digital marketing channels/tools
4) Marketing Administration
• Deliver Weekly/ Monthly Report
• Make payment for marketing expenses for in charge BUs
• 2-3 years of experience in the same position or working at Digital Agency
• Holder of a bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business, or Management or equivalent experience is preferred
• High level of attention to details
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
• Creative flair
• Knowledge of Brand Management is a plus
• Basic graphic design skill is an advantage
• Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
• Good project management skills
• Ability to work flexibly including outside office hours when required
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Ability to present and explain ideas
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• A competitive salary package with annual bonus
• Premium Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
• Educational trips and annual company trip
• 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
• Training courses with great career development opportunities
• Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
• Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
• Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries