Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing
TMG is a reputable travel group and one of the largest in Vietnam offering amazing authentic travel experience for Domestic and International Travellers. The group consists of four pillars; Travel, Aviation, ONLINE and Hospitality. The Director of Marketing (DOM) is a member of leadership team of TMG Hospitality (consisting of Managing Director, Cluster General Managers (3), Brand Leaders (2)) which is managing 13 hotels & resorts and 3 cruises.
The Director of Marketing is directly responsible for the day to day leadership and management of the Head Office’s team in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
DOM is also responsible for developing TMG Hospitality marketing and sales strategies to correctly position our brands in the target markets thus achieve agreed target revenue, profitability and grow market share of our hotels and cruises.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plan
- Manage approved marketing campaigns to deliver agreed results
- Manage all content creation and creative design with a team based in Hanoi to support the hotels and TMG
- Manage all digital marketing resources of the group (website, social platform)
- Manage all offline marketing resources of the group (branding, advertisements ect.)
- Manage relationships with media, influencers and key strategic PR partners.
- Represent Group and Brands at trade association meetings, trade fairs and other industry events
- Manage relationships with large clients and corporate clients to scale
- Actively develop new large clients
- Develop and promote sustainable tourism initiatives in communities where we have our operations
- Work with the Managing Director and other members of the leadership team of TMG Hospitality to deliver group profitability, exceptional customer score, better systems and training
- Exceptional individuals who have demonstrated both management and leadership skills
- We like people who have experiences in our industry
- We like people who can demonstrate that they are Smart, Humble and Hungry
- Excellent marketer
- Exceptional sales person and leader
- Hard working
- Fast, Flexible and adaptable
- We like people graduated from reputable universities
- A great working environment where you are working with the best people in the industry
- The position offers a competitive salary and bonus and with an outstanding benefit package.
- As TMG is a dynamic and always evolving Group, we offer great career development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY