TMG Hospitality is part of TMG specialising in hospitality management in Southeast Asia with a portfolio that includes 3- and 4-star properties, cruises and premium transportation options.
TMGH’s original management portfolio encompasses 3-star and 4-star international-standard hotel brands including Victoria Hotels & Resorts, ÊMM Hotels & Resorts and Mai Chau Lodge located across a large range of iconic destinations throughout Vietnam and Laos.
TMGH has added transportation options to its management portfolio with a collection of 7 boats and 3 seaplanes in Halong Bay under the brand names of L’Azalée Cruises, Emeraude Cruise and Hai Au Aviation.
To assist E-Commerce Manager to manage 3rd website extranet in term of:
- Open/close as hotels request
- Upload hotel information/rate/allotment/promotion
- Generate materialized reservation, pick up, production, etc
- Communicate with hotels reservation
- Coordinate accommodation excursions & transportation requests for all properties
- Supervise E-commerce Coordinator.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
- Ensure reply all email from Client requirement/hotel queries within 24 hours and offer solution within 8 hours
- To upload rate/package to contracted website as per E-commerce manager’s instruction
- Generate reservation report : Weekly report, monthly report, materialize report (RN, Revenue)
- To check across the inventory and filling /top up allotment on OTA if the occupancy is low or left in order to ensure maximum profitability online channel
- To be up-to -date hotels products knowledge
- Handle B2B/B2C – wholesale system
- Ensure rate parity among OTA channels
- To do market survey, analysis competitors
- 8:30am-5:30pm, 40 hours per week
- Travelling within the country/region
- At least 2 year experiences at the same position
- Proficient system use: OTA Extranet, Channel Manager, PMS Opera-Smile
- Attention to details and careful manual
- English ,computer skills
- Internet, web browser, Microsoft Excel – Word, PowerPoint
- Can start to work as soon as possible
- Comfortable in a team-player role
- A competitive salary package with performance pay and annual bonus
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Educational trips and annual company trip
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY