Centrally located between Saigon’s glittery downtown of District 1 and its historic homes of District 3, ÊMM Hotel Saigon is an easy walk to the city icons of Notre Dame Cathedral and Unification Palace as well as a variety of restaurants, shopping centres and local markets. ÊMM Hotel Saigon features fresh, funky décor in bright colours. Its 72 rooms range from 25 sqm Superior Rooms to spacious 67 sqm two-bedroom apartments, ideal for families and long-stay guests. A fitness centre, complimentary Wi-Fi and a rooftop Restaurant and Bar round out the premises.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
Management operating F&B:
• Plan working schedule for F&B dept;
• Monitor all activities of the F&B department, ensuring the standards of restaurants and hotel;
• Working closely with other departments to bring the best quality of service to customers;
• Directly disseminate regulations or information to kitchen staff from GM/ ASM or other departments;
• Monitor staff to comply with the procedures and instructions of the hotel restaurant;
Ensure the quality of the service:
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements;
• Monitor all activities of staff involved in the processing of dishes to ensure the standards and quality of restaurants and hotel;
• Recommend measures for improving work procedures and staff performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety;
• Support F&B Attendant;
Recruitment, training and retraining of personnel:
• Join to recruit suitable staff for request position;
• Organize to train and retrain of personnel;
Management of equipment of the F&B department:
• Coordinate with the Engineering department to check and repair equipment when there are incidents and maintenance and maintenance on a regular basis;
• Offer necessary equipment to ensure processing operation of F&B department;.
• Regularly check the storage of raw materials, quantity and quality of material;
• Join in professional training and retraining courses;
• Join in meeting department and internal meeting of hotel;
• Make work reports;
• Do other task when is requested;