Front Office Manager
Front Office Manager
- Understand, implement and coordinate all instructions and guidelines, according to company standards.
- Adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- Provide information and assistance to the Guests and anticipate and/or identify needs to achieve maximum Guest satisfaction.
- Greet the Guests as they enter/depart and complete check-in/out procedures. Responsible for Guests welcome procedures.
- Learn the names and personally recognize the Guests and their cabins, memorize their habit, preference & requirements
- Maintain high visibility in lobby/library/front desk area, projecting a professional and polished appearance (according to our standards) and contributing to the overall ambiance of hospitality.
- Being able to answer any questions by Guests in relation with services on board, ship facilities, timings of meals, departure time for sightseeing and any other aspect of the cruise.
- Taking and passing on messages to Guests.
- Deal with special requests from Guests, complaints or problems, and report them
- Manage spa facilities schedule and booking. Monitor treatment quality, hygiene practice and overall cleanliness
- Assist the Cruise Manager in program & itineraries updating, editing & distributing.
- Assist all departments in sending requisitions, purchasing orders to stores & offices
- Responsible for retail: Guests purchases on board & procurement
- Liaise between departments and provide clerical support. Work with all departments to maintain open communication channels to anticipate and satisfy Guest’s needs and demands
- Attend any onboard event & meeting where presence is required. Assist with supplies & luggage delivery, crew quarter maintenance & cleanliness.
- Monitoring department working schedule and assigning of tasks to insure a proper coverage of every shift (including night duty) and sufficient number of staff when required
- Managing and keeping all personnel records, daily and monthly roster, duties assigned record, and operation inventory records.
- Preparing and managing staff training, learning and personal development programs, performance appraisal and its related documents
- Assist the Director of Operations in department employee procedures (recruitment, leaves, training plan, corrective actions, promotion & transfer)
- Managing operational activities; budget, payroll, and other related activities. Taking every responsibilities and accountabilities for FO & Spa Department.
- Supervise bills preparation, distribution and payment.
- Prepare operational expenses report & cash record for every cruises
- Assist the Director of Operations in monitoring and managing costs for all operational expenditure
- Any other duties as assigned by the Company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES
WHAT WE OFFER
HOW TO APPLY