Ground Service Executive
Ground Service Executive
Established in 2011, Hai Au Aviation is a member of the Thien Minh Group – a leading travel and hospitality group in Southeast Asia. Hai Au Aviation is proud to be the pioneer in commercial seaplane service in Vietnam, bringing a fresh and unique travel and sightseeing experience to Vietnam’s most beautiful destinations.
As the first ever seaplane service provider in Vietnam, Hai Au Aviation has served over 30,000 customers from 47 countries, and operated over 2,500 flights with over 300,000km bringing breath-taking sightseeing experiences across Vietnam’s most beautiful landscapes.
HAA official website: http://www.seaplanes.vn/
Under the general guidance of the Ground Operations Director and Station Manager, with Hai Au Policies & Procedures; supervise Hai Au Operations at stations and assesses, evaluates and meets the short and long- term needs of the Hai Au Aviation to ensure its success.
- Job title: Ground Service Executive
- Employment status: Full-time employee
- Department: Ground Operations
- Job Location: Noi Bai Station
- Report to: Station Manager
- Direct report from: n/a
Holds responsibility of handling ground operations, passenger service, mainly support at Noi Bai station and stations by request of operation …etc. according to service standards and ground operation manual set by HAA. The Ground Service Executive has following responsibilities:
- Monitor ground services at airports/stations that HAA operates, in order to make sure that all ground and flight operations are safe, punctual and economically efficient.
- Be responsible for customer service; ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction by providing quality guest services and amenities within Hai Au standards.
- Ensure Safety and Securities procedures at stations are according to CAAV and HAA standards.
- Establish and maintain relationship with local airport agencies and authorities.
- Maintain effective internal communications including regular meeting and reports with related departments.
- Perform any other assignments as defined by the needs of HAA or as directed by superiors for time to time
- Male and female has aged from 20 – 40 years old.
- Has aviation experiences minimum 2 years, ground service & operation are preferred
- High school graduate or higher education background.
- Good at English communication skills. TOEIC 500 (or equivalent certificate);
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office, e.g., Excel, Power point.
- Good health, be able to work under pressure.
- Good communication, issues solving skills and willing to work far away from home
- Careful, honest, responsible, teamwork
- A very competitive salary package with annual bonus
- Premium Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Opportunities to learn from Aviation industry professionals
- Educational trips and training courses with great career development opportunities
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries