Group Legal Counsel
Group Legal Counsel
Company’s Chairman, Deputy GM
Thien Minh Group is a leading operator of hotels, tours, transportation services and travel agencies throughout Southeast Asia. Thien Minh Group was founded in Vietnam in 1994 and over the past 18 years has grown to become one of the leading travel groups in Vietnam and the surrounding region. The group brings about 80,000 tourists to Vietnam annually. Thien Minh operates following brands: Victoria Hotels & Resorts, EMM Hotels, Mai Chau Lodge, Ha Long Cruise, PEAK travel, Hai Au Aviation and Thien Minh Transport Company.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts from investment/share purchase agreements to vendor and non-disclosure agreements to managing legal risk, litigation, employment issues, and ensuring the company’s investments are protected.
- Monitoring the execution of contracts/documents and implementation of the transactions/ investment projects.
- Support the Business Functions of the Group in designing, preparing, reviewing, providing comments and consultancy of agreements, contracts, bonds, to ensure all these documents are in line with the prevailing laws of Vietnam and the Company’s regulations;
- Managing external counsel.
- Keeping abreast of changes in laws affecting the company and its investments.
- Giving legal advice with respect to corporate administration; prepare corporate documents; anticipate and guard against legal risks involving the company and its investments.
- Studying proposed and existing legislation related to operations of the company and advising management on the same.
- Represent the organization in legal proceedings before the courts, government agencies, or other authorities;
- Implementation of group-guidelines, local law and directives including training and information activities
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Full-time Bachelor of Law or Master of Laws;
- Experienced for one year in similar position;
- Strong command of laws on Real estate, enterprise, labour, tax, etc;
- Strong command of English;
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES
- Microsoft Office Software skill;
- Negotiation, communication skill;
- Ability to work on independence and strong endurance of work pressure;
- Willing to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in a healthy and competitive environment: opportunities to participate in big cross-border commercial deals;
- Negotiable remuneration;
- Training and development.
HOW TO APPLY