Group Reservation Team leader
Group Reservation Team leader
TMG Hospitality is part of TMG specialising in hospitality management in Southeast Asia with a portfolio that includes 3- and 4-star properties, cruises and premium transportation options.
TMGH’s original management portfolio encompasses 3-star and 4-star international-standard hotel brands including Victoria Hotels & Resorts, ÊMM Hotels & Resorts and Mai Chau Lodge located across a large range of iconic destinations throughout Vietnam and Laos.
TMGH has added transportation options to its management portfolio with a collection of 7 boats and 3 seaplanes in Halong Bay under the brand names of L’Azalée Cruises, Emeraude Cruise and Hai Au Aviation.
- Responsible for the sales and reservations process of TMG hotels & resorts
- Implement yearly sale & marketing strategies
- Work with Marketing and Yield departments to maximize sales activity
- Supervise team’s taking of reservations and operate systems in accordance with group standards as well as review all accepted and keyed-in bookings in the system.
- Receive, confirm and process reservations for the hotel with utmost accuracy within 24 hours. Ensure that the Reservations System will be connected and reservations successfully downloaded daily. Adhere to pre-set availability and rate control.
- Ensure a sales attitude is adopted at all times and maintain an awareness of all sales opportunities within the hotel group.
Responsible for the maintenance and growth of sales & reservation for TMG hotels & resorts by:
- Management of sales and reservations activities
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on sales performance
- Supervision of the reservations team in Head office
- Responsible for all special rate requests, FOC allocations, brochure contributions and barter agreements
- Analysis and development of promotions & packages with Marketing and Yield Manager
- Maintaining a complete filing system, report on a daily basic no shows and cancellations to the DOSM and follow up with Yield Manager with the respective local source of bookings.
- Ensure the reservations count is accurate and forecasting is carried out
- Works with Marketing and Yield departments when required to provide insights into market trends, demand & partner feedback to better evaluate and develop our activities, promotions and offers
- Keeps up to date with the latest market trends and competitor activities
- Ensure a sales attitude is adopted at all times and maintain an awareness of all sales opportunities of the properties
- Receive, confirm and process reservations for the hotel with utmost accuracy within 24 hours
- Maintain and update guest history and marketing database as laid down in the reservations procedures
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Ad hoc roles, projects, activities not limited to the above duties and responsibilities may be required due to work exigency and/or added at management’s discretion.
- Working hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm, from Monday to Friday
- Travelling within the country/region
- Overseas travel when required
- Business or sales-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in reservations for hospitality
- Good knowledge of the hospitality distribution business channels, tools and systems: internet, web browser, channel manager, OTA extranet…
- Reservations experience in hospitality for inbound travelers from English speaking markets is a plus
- Excellency in English (both speaking and writing skills)
- Candidates with a background in living / studying abroad is a plus
- Computer skills including fluency in Microsoft Office
- Maturity and leadership
- Outstanding sales skill with proven records
- Experienced in working under pressure / multi-tasking
- Flexible and able to work with uncertainties and changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills across cultures and seniority levels
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Solid teamwork and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to problem solve and make decisions
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Able to work flexibly including outside office hours when required
- Willingness to travel to business trips when required
- Commitment to high standards of customer service
- A competitive salary package with monthly incentive rewards and annual bonus
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Product inspection trips and annual company trip
- 16 days annual leave, 12 days sick leave
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY