Group Training Manager
Group Training Manager
Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one of the longest and most respected travel companies in Vietnam founded in 1994 by CEO Tran Trong Kien. Thien Minh Group Hospitality (TMGH) is one of the four business pillars of Thien Minh Group. Those pillars are (1) Hotels & Resorts (2) Travel Technology and Distribution (3) Destination Management (4) Aviation
|Learning and development (L&D) strategies
· Lead the learning and development strategy for TMGH and participate in L&D strategy development of other entities/group-wide in partnership with Group HR Directors/Business line leaders.
· Translate these strategies into tactical implementation plans and be fully responsible to deployment plans/activities
· Work closely with TMG HR team to develop/monitor/update the training policies/process/procedure to ensure the sufficiency and consistence at group-wise.
Training function and training programs management
· Conduct regular TNA (Training Needs Analysis) with all entities under group to identify and confirm the upcoming training plans for new hires, High potential (HIPO) employees and management level personnel.
· Collaborate with on-site HR specialist (entity level) to realize agreed yearly in-house training activities
· Overall manage the development/update of training curriculum for new hire (Orientation program, On-the-job training, mandatory soft skills)
· Conduct Orientation program/mandatory soft skills training for employees (either in Hanoi or HCMC)
· Develop and conduct soft skills training programs for HIPO/management level personnel where external training services are not applicable
· Maintain IP transferred programs and internally tailor them to meet the on-going business needs on learning and development.
· Collaborate with TMG Head of People on HIPO development program implementation and evaluation
· Design training evaluation program in partnership with TMG Head of People and be responsible for regular training management analysis reports issuance to support business needs and productivity improvement purpose.
· Manage the operation/upgrade of online training function to service effectively business needs on learning and development
Training ROI management
· Improve training effectiveness and employee productivity by developing a training evaluation process/tools following Kirkpatrick’s Model of training evaluation for Levels 2, 3 and 4 for all training conducted in TMG.
· Propose proper outcome for each training course/type in agreement with business leaders/Talent management Manager prior training course delivery
· Evaluate post training ROI (following Kirkpatrick’s Model- level 2, 3, 4) for all training courses (external and internal) and prepare analysis reports on training efficiency and recommendation on training strategy revisions where applicable.
· Design and manage effectively assigned training budget and training sufficiency metrics on a regular review basis
Internal trainers’ development and management
· Conduct Train the trainer programs to potential trainers from various entities when and as required
· Support internal trainers on training techniques/content issues when and as required
· Work closely with on-site HR personnel to anticipate the needs of internal trainers and co-identify the potential internal trainers for proper development plan.
- Combination of education and experience suitable for role
- Training/Organizational Development experience a plus, and or abilities equivalent.
- Curriculum development/instructional design experience a plus
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills a must
- Ability to create training materials: eLearning courses, facilitator guides and participant workbooks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and meet deadlines on time with limited supervision
- Must be a self-motivated individual who is comfortable speaking in large groups and with all levels of management
- Must have excellent standup delivery and facilitation skills that drive key learning outcomes and motivate application beyond the classroom
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and travel frequently
- Must be proficient in distance learning including delivering training in virtual classroom environment, such as WebEx Conferencing
- Must be able to create/adapt customized training/learning programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Working hours: 08:30am – 05:30pm, from Monday to
Travelling within the country/region if required
- A competitive salary package with rewards and annual bonus
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Great career development opportunities including working in a multi-culture company, moving to different brands of the group
- Annual company trip
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days