Established in 2011, Hai Au Aviation is a member of the Thien Minh Group – a leading travel and hospitality group in Southeast Asia. Hai Au Aviation is proud to be the pioneer in commercial seaplane service in Vietnam, bringing a fresh and unique travel and sightseeing experience to Vietnam’s most beautiful destinations.
As the first ever seaplane service provider in Vietnam, Hai Au Aviation has served over 30,000 customers from 47 countries, and operated over 2,500 flights with over 300,000km bringing breath-taking sightseeing experiences across Vietnam’s most beautiful landscapes.
HAA official website: http://www.seaplanes.vn/
Flight Operation Dispatcher – FOD’s primary role is to provide the highest level of safety and service to HAA’s flight crews and passengers.
• Coordinate with Sales and Technical department to build flight schedule by daily, weekly or a fixed period.
• Coordinate with Technical department to monitor the serviceable and unserviceable aircraft.
• Crew rostering base on flight duty time and rest period to ensure minimize crew cost also maximize stability of crew roster for tracking.
• Applying slot, take-off/landing, over-flight permission.
• Responsible with captain for planning daily flight operations in accordance with government regulations, company standards, passenger comfort and on-time performance.
• Prepares flight plans containing information such as maximum allowable takeoff and landing weights, weather reports, field conditions, NOTAMS, and many other informational components required for the safe completion of flight.
• Ensure all flights are planned with due consideration given to meteorological conditions, aircraft discrepancies and performance limitations.
• Ensure crew duty assignments are in accordance with regulations and variations as approved by CAAV.
• Assign scheduled, unscheduled and standby crew duties in accordance with the company policies and duty limitations.
• Assure all stakeholders are informed of significant changes in flight status, aircraft substitutions, delays, unscheduled landings, diversions or cancellations.
• Deal with aircraft weight and balance calculations as required.
• ATC filling if required
• Proactively flight-follow aircraft, providing flight crews with timely updates to changes in dispatch parameters and take action to deal with unplanned events/situations.
• Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all time.
• Manage flight folder and archive for 3 months.
• Debriefing with pilot to handle any issues related to flight operation.
• Make report for daily, weekly, monthly, annually.
• Analysis fuel consumption and recommendation.
• Performs any other assignments as defined by the needs of the company or as directed by superiors for time to time.
• Co-ordinates functions and activities with regional, divisional and TMG staff as appropriate.
• Implements Management development and succession plans in co-ordination with corporate and recommends high quality Hai Au Aviation.
• Monitors present and future trends, practices and systems in the aviation industry and determines and ensures execution of competitive programs
• TOEIC 500 or equivalent
• Experience in airline operations as Flight Operation Dispatcher/Flight Operation Officer at least 2 years
• Good verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
• Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
• Ability to make sound decisions under time pressure environment
• Ability to communicate and coordinate with people from various cultures
• Attention to detail
• Computer literacy, especially flight planning software
• Time management skills
• Ability to travel to the airport at times where public transport is not available
• Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
• Excellent communication skills and awareness of customer service
• Highly motivated, driven by goals, strong team participant, customer focused.
• A competitive salary package with performance pay and annual bonus based on company’s business result
• Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
• 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
• Working Hours: Working in shift
• Training courses with great career development opportunities
• Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
• Annual staff party and company wide team building days
HOW TO APPLY