[HN] Marketing Executive – 2022
[HN] Marketing Executive – 2022
ABOUT THIEN MINH GROUP
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one Southeast Asia’s leading integrated travel and hospitality groups. Every year, the group brings approximately 600,000 tourists to the region, serving a broad range of budget to high-end travelers, and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travelers – providing tours, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Over 27 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane and chartered flight services).
For more information, please visit our official website: www.tmgroup.vn/people/search-apply
ABOUT VIVU JOURNEYS
Vivu Journeys, a member of Thien Minh Group, is a dynamic, leading destination management company operating in the UK, Ireland, Portugal and now Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. “Vivu” in Vietnamese connotes free, unencumbered movement and exploration, which is also the spirit embraced by travelers today.
With over 27 years of experience, Vivu Journeys is ready for a new movement in travel and tourism in Asia, promising to take international travelers on new experiences, going a step further than other destination management companies. The Vivu Journeys difference can be seen through how we Connect, Control, and Create. Vivu Journeys creates a connection between guests and destinations. Our philosophy is to build assets and create unique products at each destination. Vivu Journeys is proud to own many brands and travel businesses in Asia, allowing Vivu Journeys to fully manage the standard and quality of the products and services provided while making a real difference in the customer experience.
For more information, please visit our official website: vivujourneys.com
The Marketing Executive will assist VVJ in implementing both B2B and B2C marketing plan and strategy on a daily basis; with the key goal to increase brand awareness, increase sales and supporting research on sustainable issues.
Preferred commitment of at least 6 months
– Marketing plan and implementation: customer segmentation, strategy creation, campaign generation to maximum revenue
- Working with sales and product to understand VVJ product and how we can best approach customers
- Building customers profile and segmentation in current market, assessing competition and market trends (SWOT analysis) to develop strategies for sales to approach said market.
- Develop detailed marketing & communication plan including annual budgets, marketing plans, media/PR and communication plans to promote products and services to meet or exceed the planned revenue objectives for each market segment
- Using personal network to investigate market needs, helping sales and product to react quickly to shifting market, participate in product development.
- Monitor and track the implementation of marketing campaigns to ensure the alignment with the objectives/requirements and be accountable for successful execution of the campaign
- Assist with organization and preparation of trade shows and materials for shows
– Brand Management: maximum brand performance (guideline development, strategy, brand communication activities)
- Build a positive image of VVJ through promotional materials, input on promotional designs based on understanding of key customer segments.
- Help with working on sustainable issues, directly strategize communication to customers on VVJ key sustainable work.
- Help with reporting to obtain Travelife certification.
- Maintain and develop company website. Ensuring copies and images are up to date with products and services.
– Other tasks assigned by direct manager.
- At least 2 years in the travel industry or DMC model
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Marketing or equivalent degree
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Experience in marketing online/offline is a plus
- Networking skills
- Proficient investigative and research skills
- Adaptable and able to work with changing priorities
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Friendly, flexible and supportive
- Passion for travel VVJ style
- A competitive package and working conditions
- Working hours: 9:00AM to 6:00PM, from Monday to Friday
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 16 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave
- Educational and annual company trips
- Vibrant culture and working environment
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY