[HN] Product & Contracting Intern – 2022
[HN] Product & Contracting Intern – 2022
ABOUT THIEN MINH GROUP
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one Southeast Asia’s leading integrated travel and hospitality groups. Every year, the group brings approximately 600,000 tourists to the region, serving a broad range of budget to high-end travelers, and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travelers – providing tours, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Over 27 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane and chartered flight services).
For more information, please visit our official website: www.tmgroup.vn/people/search-apply
ABOUT VIVU JOURNEYS
Vivu Journeys, a member of Thien Minh Group, is a dynamic, leading destination management company operating in the UK, Ireland, Portugal and now Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. “Vivu” in Vietnamese connotes free, unencumbered movement and exploration, which is also the spirit embraced by travelers today.
With over 27 years of experience, Vivu Journeys is ready for a new movement in travel and tourism in Asia, promising to take international travelers on new experiences, going a step further than other destination management companies. The Vivu Journeys difference can be seen through how we Connect, Control, and Create. Vivu Journeys creates a connection between guests and destinations. Our philosophy is to build assets and create unique products at each destination. Vivu Journeys is proud to own many brands and travel businesses in Asia, allowing Vivu Journeys to fully manage the standard and quality of the products and services provided while making a real difference in the customer experience.
For more information, please visit our official website: vivujourneys.com
- To assist on building up supplier database for efficient retrieval and referral
- To assist on cost benchmarking and contracting admin stuff.
- To assist and support partners with Health & Safety checks.
- To facilitate product research tasks and supplementary administration tasks.
Three-month, extendable internship contract
– Supplier contract upload & database management
- Uploading correct & adequate suppliers’ information (contract soft copies/ promotions/ database) to SharePoint in a timely manner
- Collecting and organizing supplier information under the template and contracting senior’s guidelines
– Supplier contracts/tariff collecting & Price benchmarking
- Assisting to collect contract/ tariff and benchmarking the price and T&Cs as per contracting senior’s request and guidelines
– Other admin contracting stuffs
- Prepare the contracts under contracting senior’s guideline
- Posting, documenting the hardcopies of countersigned contracts
- Contact suppliers to arrange meeting/ site inspection…
- Other stuffs as per contract manager/ senior’s request and guidelines
- Create and complete product & Hotel information databases
- Follow approved policies and procedures
- Follow the contracting manager/ seniors’ instructions and proactive to question and learn new skills
- Ensure contract rates/information; promotional deals… are updated accurately on Sharepoint and in a timely manner
- Manage time to complete tasks carefully, thoughtfully and timely
Not required yet having experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Adaptable and able to work with changing priorities
- Humble, enthusiastic, supportive, detailed
- Passion for travel VVJ style
- Good communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel, Word
- Negotiation skills are preferred
- High standards of customer service
- Excellent time/priority management skills with good attention to detail
- Travel industry course and/or experience within travel industry is a preference
- Fluency in English (oral &written)
- Technology and working with software/ web applications are plus
- A competitive package and working conditions
- Vibrant culture and working environment
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY