[HN] PRODUCT INTERN – 2022
[HN] PRODUCT INTERN – 2022
ABOUT THIEN MINH GROUP
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one Southeast Asia’s leading integrated travel and hospitality groups. Every year, the group brings approximately 600,000 tourists to the region, serving a broad range of budget to high-end travelers, and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travelers – providing tours, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Over 27 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane and chartered flight services).
For more information, please visit our official website: www.tmgroup.vn/people/search-apply
ABOUT VIVU JOURNEYS
Vivu Journeys, a member of Thien Minh Group, is a dynamic, leading destination management company operating in the UK, Ireland, Portugal and now Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. “Vivu” in Vietnamese connotes free, unencumbered movement and exploration, which is also the spirit embraced by travelers today.
With over 27 years of experience, Vivu Journeys is ready for a new movement in travel and tourism in Asia, promising to take international travelers on new experiences, going a step further than other destination management companies. The Vivu Journeys difference can be seen through how we Connect, Control, and Create. Vivu Journeys creates a connection between guests and destinations. Our philosophy is to build assets and create unique products at each destination. Vivu Journeys is proud to own many brands and travel businesses in Asia, allowing Vivu Journeys to fully manage the standard and quality of the products and services provided while making a real difference in the customer experience.
For more information, please visit our official website: vivujourneys.com
The primary role of this position will be to support in collating information together, formatting this information and sending it to our loading team to get loaded in to our system. It will also be your responsibility to cross check the detail once in the system.
Three-month, extendable internship contract.
– Collation of content
- Reaching out to hotels and excursion suppliers for specific information
- Formatting the information
- Sending it to our loading team to load in the system
- Cross checking the information for accuracy
- Measures: 100% accuracy of information once cross checked in the system
- Assisting the Global Head of Product and Product team with other tasks where necessary
- Experience working in a company environment
- Experience working in a product or content position is a plus
– Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written English skills and ability to collate and format English in to a readable, fluent English
- Fluent in spoken English
- Strong time management and work self efficiently
– Knowledge: A keen interest in tourism marketing
- Humble – quick to point out the contributions of others, share credit, emphasize team over self and define success collectively rather than individually
- Smart – good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of your words and actions
- Three-month, extendable internship contract with monthly allowance package
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm
- Social club/staff party with monthly in/out of office activities and company-wide team building days
- Career opportunities at the company after graduation
HOW TO APPLY