[HN] MANAGING DIRECTOR – 2022
[HN] MANAGING DIRECTOR – 2022
ABOUT THIEN MINH GROUP
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one Southeast Asia’s leading integrated travel and hospitality groups. Over 27 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane and chartered flight services).
ABOUT THIEN MINH GROUP HOSPITALITY
TMG Hospitality is part of TMG specialising in hospitality management in Southeast Asia with a portfolio that includes 3- and 4-star properties, cruises and premium transportation options. TMGH’s original management portfolio encompasses 3-star and 4-star international-standard hotel brands including Victoria Hotels & Resorts, ÊMM Hotels & Resorts and Mai Chau Lodge located across a large range of iconic destinations throughout Vietnam and Laos.
TMGH has added transportation options to its management portfolio with a collection of 7 boats and 3 seaplanes in Ha Long Bay under the brand names of L’Azalée Cruises, Emeraude Cruise, Sayuri Cruise and Hai Au Aviation.
The MD will take the lead in setting the tone for the whole TMG Hospitality business line’s image, management and operations and drive it to an optimum efficiency and growth in accordance with the corporate strategies/vision/mission. Provide the leadership expertise that ensures the effective and efficient operation of the hotel group, including the achievement of operational goals and profitability objectives (as per KPI).
Detailed information will be discussed during the interview.
• Oversight of Business Development & Marketing, Revenue Management: focus on building the property’s top line revenue by developing and executing against a sales and marketing
strategy in all revenue producing areas; work with the DOSM to incorporate the strategy into the overall hotel plan; assist marketing and sales at both the brand and individual property levels;
• Oversight of Human Resources: ensure managers hire, develop, and retain their workforce; create a positive and fair work environment
• Oversight of Finance: oversee the annual operating budget including capex to achieve or exceed budget expectations; ensure successful performance by increasing profitability and
providing a return on investment
• Oversight of Operations: continuously seek to improve operations and ensure compliance with brand operating standards and brand integrity
• Oversight of Guest service/satisfaction: ensure delivered services exceed guest’s expectations, create customer loyalty and grow market share
• Owners Relations: develop a trusting and respectful business partnership with property ownership by meeting or exceeding expectations in operations management and financial performance
• Brand Development: assist during the development of new hotels and resorts under Victoria brand.
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in managing cluster international brand’s hotels
• Proven record of strong expertise/hands-on experience and achievement in both sales and operation management at corporate level in hospitality industry
• Exemplary leadership abilities in visualizing solution vision and its pragmatic implementation
• Strategic thinker, problem solver, impactful communicator, CAN-DOer and an excellent coach to take the team to new impressive height of performance and outcome.
• A competitive salary package with rewards and annual bonus
• Executive company benefit package
• 20 days of annual leave
• Travelling within the region as well as internationally if required (trade shows, conferences, audits, trainings etc.)
• Flexible working hours as required by the business