[HN] FINANCE CONTROLLER – 2021
[HN] FINANCE CONTROLLER – 2021
ABOUT THIEN MINH GROUP
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one Southeast Asia’s leading integrated travel and hospitality groups. Every year, the Group brings approximately 600,000 tourists to the region, serving a broad range of budget to high-end travelers, and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travelers – providing tours, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
With over 27 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane and chartered flight services).
ABOUT HAI AU AVIATION
Established in 2014, Hai Au Aviation is a member of Thien Minh Group, Southeast Asia’s leading travel and hotel provider. Hai Au Aviation is proud to be a pioneer in the field of general aviation in Vietnam, providing commercial seaplane service, topographic survey flights, and luxe private flights.
With a view to becoming Asia’s leading airline service provider, Hai Au Aviation embraces our mission to connect travelers and destinations through unforgettable travel experiences and a range of premium services. To date, Hai Au Aviation has served more than 55,000 passengers from 47 countries and operated more than 2,500 flights totaling more than 750,000 km, providing travelers with stunning sightseeing experiences over some of Vietnam’s most iconic destinations.
HAA official website: http://www.seaplanes.vn/
Detailed information will be discussed during the interview.
|Manage all Finance related activities||· Set up & review Company’ finance/accounting policies/processes
· Review Company monthly reports and submit to CEO/TMG Group finance
· Prepare, review and control Company ‘s annual budget
· Manage Company’s cashflow
· Co-ordinate with financing institutes (bankers, potential investors) and potential customers
· Deal with external auditor
· Other work assigned by higher level
|Supervisory responsibilities||· Team management: recruitment, empower, training, develop people|
|Interact (Internal & external)||· Internal: All departments, TMG
· External: Customers, Suppliers, Tax office, Bankers, Auditor
· Bachelor at Auditing/ Financing
· At least 5-year experience in auditing/finance
· Good knowledge in Vietnam accounting standards and all other tax/finance regulations
· Be good at written and verbal skills in both Vietnamese and English
· A competitive salary package with performance pay and annual bonus based on company’s business result
· Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
· 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
· Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
· Training courses with great career development opportunities
· Annual staff party and companywide team building days