ABOUT THIEN MINH GROUP
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one Southeast Asia’s leading integrated travel and hospitality groups. Every year, the Group brings approximately 600,000 tourists to the region, serving a broad range of budget to high-end travelers, and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travelers – providing tours, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
With over 27 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane and chartered flight services).
ABOUT VIVU JOURNEYS
Vivu Journeys is a dynamic, leading destination management company operating in the UK, Ireland, Portugal and now Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. “Vivu” in Vietnamese connotes free, unencumbered movement and exploration, which is also the spirit embraced by travelers today.
As a member of TMG, Vivu Journeys is ready for a new movement in travel and tourism in Asia, promising to take international travelers on new experiences, going a step further than other destination management companies. The Vivu Journeys difference can be seen through how we Connect, Control, and Create. Vivu Journeys creates a connection between guests and destinations. Our philosophy is to build assets and create unique products at each destination. Vivu Journeys is proud to own many brands and travel businesses in Asia, allowing Vivu Journeys to fully manage the standard and quality of the products and services provided while making a real difference in the customer experience.
For more information, please visit our official website: vivujourneys.com
The role of a French Reservations Executive is to provide sales growth to French speaking market and ensure excellent customer satisfaction. This role also provides support to Business Development Manager in winning new business and prepare the tariff when required.
Detailed information will be discussed during the interview.
|· Respond to new business opportunities and enquiries in an accurate, appropriate, and timely manner
· Ensure all bookings, passenger details, logistic information, internal notes and supplier notes updated on the system
· Look after the new Agent travel request to secure the new business
vIn conjunction with Operation to check French speaking guide language
· Work with Contracting and Operations team to get the best deal from the suppliers for the series trip and Group departure
|Customer Service||· Provide timely and accurate information and excellent support to external customers (agents, suppliers, and clients) as well as internal customers
· Resolve customer service issues to customer’s satisfaction with appropriate corrective and preventive measures
· Follow up after sales to ensure customer satisfaction
|Support Marketing and Product teams to translate new tours/articles and meeting deadlines|
|Experience||Fresh graduates or 1-2 year working as French & English-speaking sales
Experience in sales & reservations
|Experience as French and English-speaking sales in other DMCs is preferred|
|Qualifications||Minimum Bachelor Degree||
|Knowledge||Understanding the Destination Management system
Knowledge of French speaking market
|Skills||· Fluent in national local language, French & English
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
· Strong communication skills for internal & external purposes
· Good sales skill
· Good communication and writing skills
· High standards of customer service
· Able to solve problems and make decisions consulting others as required
· Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks
|Attributes||· Hungry – self-motivated and diligent, constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity.
· Humble – quickly to point out the contributions of others, share credit, emphasize team over self and define success collectively rather than individually.
· Smart – good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of your words and actions.
|Flexible and able to work odd hours (3pm-11pm Tuesday to Saturday) with uncertainties/changing priorities and under pressure|
· A competitive compensation package including salary, allowance, bonus and paid leave
· Personal Health Insurance
· Flexible working hours
· Career pathways & professional development
· Travel domestically & overseas as required by the business