TMG Hospitality is part of TMG specialising in hospitality management in Southeast Asia with a portfolio that includes 3- and 4-star properties, cruises and premium transportation options.
TMGH’s original management portfolio encompasses 3-star and 4-star international-standard hotel brands including Victoria Hotels & Resorts, ÊMM Hotels & Resorts and Mai Chau Lodge located across a large range of iconic destinations throughout Vietnam and Laos. TMGH has added transportation options to its management portfolio with a collection of 7 boats and 3 seaplanes in Halong Bay under the brand names of L’Azalée Cruises, Emeraude Cruise, Sayuri Cruise and Hai Au Aviation.
The E-commerce Executive is primarily responsible reporting to the Group E-commerce Manager and Senior E-commerce Executive. He/she is also responsible for research and development of new online sales strategies.
- Work with E-commerce Manage to develop E-commerce strategies for the hotels of the Group and monitor their implementation to reach the segmentation budget.
- Daily management of hotels online presence on various third-party websites:
- Database (Hotel Information, Rates, Allotments)
- Annual Contract Renewal
- Open/Close/Exposure promotion
- Manage inventory and allotments:
- Reservation/Rooms production
- GDS Materialize Report
- Uploading room rate/packages element /packages codes
- Communicate with Hotels Front Office/Resa/EDP’s team related to all reservation’s issues
- Track and measure results and report ongoing in meeting and managing channel budgets
- Prepare/Load/Update rates & promotions on PMS/OTAs web
- Contribute to driving web traffic/sales, growth of E-commerce application via targeted online campaigns and retention strategies with high level of customer acquisition and conversion
- Maximize the effectiveness of selling hotels products on 3rd party websites
- Negotiate and close new business opportunities with new merchants
- Analyze and make proposal to TMG properties to maximize the effectiveness of selling products on B2B platforms.
- Meet up with partners to build up relationship and get back market feedback.
- To do market survey, analysis competitors
- Provide periodical report on inventory/room production
- Contribute to project within sales & marketing team when required.
- To be up-to -date hotels products knowledge
- PMS experienced in RMS/Opera/Smile, …
- Proficient system use: OTA Extranet, Channel Manager (SiteMinder), Booking Engine (Fast Booking)
- Good in number analysis and system.
- 1 years of experienced in E-commerce for Hospitality
- Attention to details and careful manual
- English, computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams…)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, 40 hours per week
- A competitive salary package with performance pay and annual bonus
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Educational trips and annual company trip
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY