Internal Communication Intern
Internal Communication Intern
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one of the leading integrated travel and hospitality groups based in Southeast Asia. The Group brings approximately 90,000 tourists to the region serving a broad range of budget to high-end travellers and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests annually. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travellers in the Southeast Asia region, providing touring activities, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Over its 25 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single tour brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com website for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane & chartered flight services and a new Aviation brand).
We are looking for an Internal Communication Intern to support with building content for internal communication activi-ties such as online and offline events, communication channels and activities, internal publications, etc. to engage all staffs into corporate culture for organization development.
We are looking for a 3-month internship commitment.
Support content development and internal communication activities
- Create video and design internal communication materials
- Support to develop bilingual contents and communication actions to engage TMG staffs into the exciting online and offline activities and channels
- Support to develop and execute the Ant Awards program, CEO message and other executive message if any.
- Assist with the TMG’s online and offline events
- Create suitable video/banner/backdrop template for each campaign, communications plan
- Support to write exciting bilingual content for all communications channels
- Prepare presentation and materials for meeting
- Support to arrange meeting, schedule and take meeting minutes
- Work with internal departments (Marketing, HR, etc) from other entities to ensure that internal communications functions are joined up and complementary
- Track and report regularly/periodically
- Carry out other marketing, learning & development tasks that may arise
- Ability & experience in video production & graphic design
- Good at English skills
- Knowledge/passion in Tourism, Travel, Hospitality is a plus
- Experience in PR/Communications in a corporate or PR agency is a plus
- Computer skills including fluency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and other creative programs skills
- Team-work spirit
- Willing to work hard and undertake a variety of tasks
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Flexible and able to work with uncertainties and changing priorities.
- Three-month internship allowance package.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm.
- Social club/staff party with monthly in/out of office activities and company-wide team building days
- Career opportunities at the company after graduation
HOW TO APPLY