Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one Southeast Asia’s leading integrated travel and hospitality groups. Every year, the group brings approximately 600,000 tourists to the region, serving a broad range of budget to high-end travelers, and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travelers – providing tours, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Over 27 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane and chartered flight services).
- Assist Legal Manager in effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks;
- Assist Legal Manager in handling licensing procedures including but not limited to Business Registration, Investment Licenses, Rep. Office Licenses, Branch Licenses, Share Certificates are renewed, upgraded on time, valid at all time and in line with constantly changing laws and business models of all entities;
- Support the Business Functions of the Group in designing, preparing, reviewing, providing comments and consultancy of agreements, contracts, bonds, to ensure all these document are in line with the prevailing laws of Vietnam and the Company regulations;
- Assist Legal Manager in developing and implementing a central repository for all relevant existing contracts and licenses;
- Represent the organization in legal proceedings before the courts, government agencies, or other authorities;
- Implementation of group-guidelines, local law and directives including training and information activities
- A Full-time LLB or LLM (Bachelor of Law or Master of Law);
- Experienced for one year in similar position;
- Strong command of laws on enterprise, labour, tax, securities, IP etc;
- Strong command of English;
- Microsoft Office Software skill;
- Negotiation, communication skill;
- Ability to work on independence and strong endurance of work pressure;
- Willing to travel.
Working hours: 08:30am – 05:30pm, from Monday to Friday
- Work in a healthy and competitive environment: opportunities to participate in big cross-border commercial deals;
- Negotiable remuneration
- Training and development
HOW TO APPLY