- TMG Story
- Our Leadership
- Pathway of development
- Achievements & Awards
- Our Brands
- Media Corner
- Investor Corner
- CONTACT US
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one of the leading integrated travel and hospitality groups based in Southeast Asia. The Group brings approximately 90,000 tourists to the region serving a broad range of budget to high-end travellers and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests annually. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travellers in the Southeast Asia region, providing touring activities, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
We are looking for a marketing and event management, which is a process of analysing, planning, marketing, producing, and evaluating event. This position requires working on all marketing tasks including sales materials, awards, travel fair. Apart from that you also need to prepare all event documentation and coordinates with sales, property departments and customer to ensure consistent, high level service throughout the pre-event, event and post-event phases of property events. Ensures a seamless turnover from sales to service back to sales. Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue by up selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events, including corporate, business and social events.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
1) Marketing tasks
• Work on marketing material upon marketing and sales plan
• Work with associates in brand planning/brand strategy to ensure that creative work is on track
• Support TMG’s subsidiaries on travel booth plan including registration and design package (TMG, iVIVU, HAA & Cruises)
• Produce marketing material based on sales’ demand
2) Event planning
• Understand the business requirement to set out the event calendar indicating corporate, customers and social events
• Establish objectives and select the appropriate event format
• Estimate the total budget as event calendar
3) Event production and logistic
• Develop, produce and deliver projects from proposal right up to execution.
• Deliver events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
• Set & manage timelines and priorities on every project
• Maintain and develop client relationships
• Manage supplier relationships
• Manage operational and administrative functions to en-sure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
• Travel to on-site inspections and project managing events
• Be responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
• Ensure excellent customer service and quality delivery
• Identify risk and issues may occur and propose an appropriate solution
• Evaluate agencies’ quality and give out recommendation to better different less for upcoming events.
• Make a PIR (Post Implementation Review) for every event
4) Day to day operation
• Coordinate with TMG business units on marketing tasks
• Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
• Work with purchasing dept. to ensure that marketing production has delivered on time.
• Develop the event tools to better control pre-event, in – event and post-event.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES
WHAT WE OFFER