TMG Hospitality is part of TMG specialising in hospitality management in Southeast Asia with a portfolio that includes 3- and 4-star properties, cruises and premium transportation options.
TMGH’s original management portfolio encompasses 3-star and 4-star international-standard hotel brands including Victoria Hotels & Resorts, ÊMM Hotels & Resorts and Mai Chau Lodge located across a large range of iconic destinations throughout Vietnam and Laos.
TMGH has added transportation options to its management portfolio with a collection of 7 boats and 3 seaplanes in Halong Bay under the brand names of L’Azalée Cruises, Emeraude Cruise, Sayuri Cruise and Hai Au Aviation.
Acts as a link between TMG Hospitality Marketing and TMGH Hotels and properties and other internal teams to coordinate and develop marketing campaigns related to offline and online marketing channel and communicate clearly to those involved.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
• Act as contact point of the team with hotels/ cruise properties (BUs): receive creative requests, discuss and liaise with them to identify their needs/ requirements
• Work with other members to develop all sales, marketing & communication materials, including printed documents and digital versions
• Website content: manage assigned website, ensure up-to-date content, pictures & video, create special offers and maximize its exposure on website
• Liaise with SEO/SEM specialist and copy writer to produce blog posts on a frequent basis
• Social media accounts: Build a content plan per property and work with each property mid-month for content production and scheduling for the coming month
• Ad campaigns: collaborate with Digital Marketing Specialists to propose ad campaigns and create content, contribute to certain online performance (website traffic, conversion rate, facebook ad campaigns)
• Handle all KOL/influencers/Media FAM trips to assigned BUs, follow and ensure deliverables matching with expectation
• Propose and manage individual projects based on established budgets to reach specific target audiences in support of marketing, sales and F&B activities including but not restricted to, the coordination of photography, advertising, and newsletter, employee relations and community relations
• Ensure brand compliance throughout all advertisements
• Manage Gallery Bank (filing, updating, sharing with stakeholders, etc.)
• Liaise and monitor work quality of outsourced creative agency (if any)
• Communicate and partner with third party suppliers, as beneficial
• Make payment for marketing expenses for in charge BUs
• Deliver monthly marketing report
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
• Business travel within the country/oversea required.
• 2-3 years of experience in the same position or working at Creative Agency
• Holder of a bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business, or Management or equivalent experience is preferred
• High level of attention to details
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
• Creative flair
• Knowledge of Brand Management is a plus
• Basic graphic design skill is an advantage
• Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
• Good project management skills
• Ability to work flexibly including outside office hours when required
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Ability to present and explain ideas
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• A competitive salary package with annual bonus
• Premium Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
• Educational trips and annual company trip
• 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
• Training courses with great career development opportunities
• Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
• Annual staff party and companywide team building days
• Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY