This is an exciting opportunity for you to join one of the most successful services providing groups in Asia. Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, TMG is one of the leading integrated travel and hospitality groups based in Southeast Asia. The Group brings approximately 600,000 tourists to the region serving a broad range of budget to high-end travelers and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests annually. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travelers in the Southeast Asia region, providing touring activities, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Over its 20 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com website for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane & chartered flight services).
We are looking for 01 Marketing Intern to support with building content of marketing activities for TMG Hospitality’s hotels & resorts, cruises and restaurants.
We are looking for a 3-month part-time or full-time internship commitment.
|Support with building content of marketing activities for TMGH’s hotels & resorts, as well as cruises and seaplanes.||
|Support day-to-day operation||
- Third or final-year student preferred.
- Good at speaking and writing both English and Vietnamese
- Knowledge/interest in Tourism, Travel, Hospitality, Journalism, Marketing or Business Management.
- Experience and/or knowledge in student activities or PR/Communications in a corporate or PR agency
- Computer skills including fluency in MS Office
- Adobe Photoshop and other creative programs skills is a plus.
- Highly motivated
- Team-work spirit
- Multi-tasking and flexibility
- Internship allowance package
- Standard working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm, lunch time from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Social club/staff party with monthly in/out of office activities and company-wide team building days
- Career opportunities at the company after graduation
HOW TO APPLY