Sales Manager for Victoria Mekong
Sales Manager for Victoria Mekong
Victoria Mekong Cruise is the newest and most exciting cruise experience on Southeast Asia’s mightiest river. The Victoria Mekong has been designed with the utmost comfort in mind, with state of the art facilities and spacious, restful accommodation that go hand in hand with the ship’s superior levels of service.
Boasting four-star comfort and superior service, customers are free to relax, enjoy the onboard entertainment or soak up the wonders of the passing landscapes. The itinerary has a uniquely scenic focus, passing from the lush, green landscapes of Vietnam’s Mekong Delta up to Cambodia’s enchanting capital, Phnom Penh, cruising for four nights upstream, or three nights downstream. Shore excursions are designed with an emphasis on experiencing local life, with plenty of opportunities to interact with local people and their fascinating culture.
Customer can choose from a 4 night upstream or a 3 night downstream cruise
– Upstream Departure options: from Ho Chi Minh City (Upstream 1) or from Can Tho (Upstream 2)
– Downstream Arrival options: in Ho Chi Minh City (Downstream 1) or in Can Tho (Downstream 2)
This three- and four-night itinerary is a great value alternative to the traditional seven-night Mekong cruise, and the perfect length to easily add to an escorted tour of Vietnam and Cambodia.
The Victoria Mekong will first set sail on 11 December 2019 and allocations are available now.
The Sales Manager acts as the central point for sales of cruises, providing support to the BDMs in Vietnam and overseas, and liaising with Clients, BDMs and Reservation. The role includes developing new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans and requires a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
- Receive and manage all requests needing negotiation: prices, terms & conditions, series and groups, special requests, etc.
- Negotiate with Clients and give instructions to Reservation team to follow up. Work closely with the Reservation team to ensure all leads are followed trough and converted within set timeframe.
- Understand the target markets including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Monitor closely our competition in the industry and keep actively informed of their products, markets and sales strategies
- Follow the latest industry developments and propose strategies adjusting to the developments. Develop pricing strategies based on the understanding of the market demand and the seasonality
- Liaise with all BDMs, both in Vietnam and overseas, to align the strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity (Agent Login, OTA, Allotments)
- Prepare and update sales contracts and rates cards following company rules and guidelines and according to the instructions of the BDMs
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area he/she has been assigned.
- Manage all requests for barters, inspection trips and complimentary services in liaison with the Operations Director / General Director.
- Provide periodical reports on inventory/room production to Operations Director/ General Director (weekly, monthly, yearly, ad hoc) and participate in weekly Sales meetings with domestic and overseas BDM.
- Collaborate with Online and Offline Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that requirements are met and sales objectives achieved
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Liaise with Marketing team for the development of marketing tools
- Prepare reports and manage records of sales, revenue, and other important data. Provide management with feedback
- Attend networking events and follow up all contacts and leads immediately after event
- Achieve or exceed objectives in terms of timeframes and budgets
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Contribute to projects within the Sales & Marketing team when required.
- Business travel within the country/region/oversea
- Any other duties as assigned by the Company.
- University degree in hospitality, business or related field
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales and management
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients and territories
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Strong negotiator
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- A competitive salary package with performance pay and annual bonus
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Educational trips and annual company trip
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, 40 hours per week
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries