Sales Manager (Hotel & Resort)
Sales Manager (Hotel & Resort)
This is an exciting opportunity for a young graduate to join one of the most successful services providing groups in Asia. Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, TMG is one of the leading integrated travel and hospitality groups based in Southeast Asia. The Group brings approximately 90,000 tourists to the region serving a broad range of budget to high-end travellers and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests annually. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travellers in the Southeast Asia region, providing touring activities, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
TMG is expanding its hotel portfolio and aims at launching a new 5* 318 key property in Tam Ky, Quang Ngai in the first Quarter of 2020. For doing so, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a solid hospitality background.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of the sales strategy for all key segments (domestic leisure, domestic corporate, local DMC, local OTA etc), for communicating and be-ing aligned with the global sales team, and specific responsibility for the delivery of room revenue and occu-pancy for the hotel. The Sales Manager is also an active participant in the revenue management strategy of the hotel through existing initiatives and introducing new revenue maximization actions.
- In charge of the strategic sales action plan for the assigned segments (domestic leisure, domestic corporate, local DMC, local OTA etc) to maximize business.
- Market analysis, contracting, budgeting & annual sales planning.
- Increase the hotel revenues to all areas of the hotel maximizing profit and improving customer satisfaction.
- Research of potential markets: Key contracting with Luxury, Mice and Corporate accounts and building relationships
- Identify and act upon opportunities for the development of additional customers in order to increase revenues.
- Set revenue targets through the implementation and development of account plans and activities.
- Propose marketing campaigns on the domestic market to ensure sales targets are attained.
- Lead the coordination of promotional activities such as events, sales blitzes, trade fairs, sales calls on the domestic market.
- Manage local Travel Agents, OTS and mailings in order to promote the hotel.
- Represent the hotel, coordinate and assist FAM trips and site inspections for customers to the hotels.
- Analyze business lost to competitors and the causes to minimize future losses.
- Plan weekly, monthly targets of sales calls and to report on the productivity and development of these accounts on a monthly basis.
- Participate in team communication through online weekly and monthly sales team meetings.
- Assist in planning local sales promotions for relevant market segments, in order to maintain competitiveness.
- Provide accurate management reports to ensure information relating to customer requirements, interests and market activities are kept up to date.
- Lead the hotels’ sales department to contract, profile and handling of new or developing accounts.
- Keep up to date with market trends, competitor developments and customer performance and communicate this with the team.
- Project a positive hotel image in sales presentations and community activities.
- Yield Management. Rate parity, performance and targets against budget.
- Monitor online customer behaviour and identify key selling products on the domestic market
- At least 03 years of management experience in sales for an international branded hotel/resort
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field and/or knowledge in Tourism, Travel, Hospitality, Marketing or Business Management.
- Good at speaking and writing both English and Vietnamese
- Experience working with travel agents and corporate clients
- KPI / target driven
- Have strong leadership, sales and presentation skills
- Be flexible, decisive, self-motivated, reliable and creative
- Possesses patience and tact
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to details
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks
- Able to work flexibly including outside office hours when required
- Able to travel throughout Vietnam when needed.
- Competitive salary package with performance pay and annual bonus.
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24.
- 12-day annual leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm.
- Training courses with great career development opportunities.
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days.