Senior Android Developer
Senior Android Developer
IT Project Manager
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one of the leading integrated travel and hospitality groups based in Southeast Asia. The Group brings approximately 90,000 tourists to the region serving a broad range of budget to high-end travellers and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests annually. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travellers in the Southeast Asia region, providing touring activities, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
- Develop new Android apps from scratch and update existing ones.
- Write high-quality code, ensuring excellence with unit tests when appropriate.
- Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process.
- Collaborate with designers, testers, project and product managers, and project sponsors.
- Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools.
- Take responsibility for the development and delivery of a portion or the entirety of an Android development project. This includes architecting, coding, and unit testing specific requirements as determined by the project team.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years’ Experience with Android design principles
- Experience with web-services such as RESTful APIS, OAuth, JSON
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- Work closely with UX designers, project management and other developers to build applications with best possible user experience
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to backend teams responsible for the APIs and other services supporting the mobile applications
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Effective working independently and collaboratively
- Prior experience developing Android applications preferred; ideally, you have a record of successfully distributing applications in the Play Store.
- Experience in HOSPITALITY is plus
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multi-tasked
- Comfortable in both a team-player role
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package including salary, allowance, bonus, paid holidays, paid vacations, and paid sick time
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY