Senior Online Marketing Executive
Senior Online Marketing Executive
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, Thien Minh Group (TMG) is one of the leading integrated travel and hospitality groups based in Southeast Asia. The Group brings approximately 90,000 tourists to the region serving a broad range of budget to high-end travellers and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests annually. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travellers in the Southeast Asia region, providing touring activities, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Responsible for all the key ways to drive potential customers to the online buying experience and number of visitors who submit requests online for Victoria Hotels and Resorts, EMM hotels, Victoria Voyages, Thien Minh Yatch and Hai Au aviation websites via digital marketing channels. Also partially responsible for the volume and revenue of online booking per website, together with the direct sales team.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
1) Strategy, planning, execution and tracking
- Together with Marketing Manager, develop annual strategy, goals and plan for websites
- Deliver superior effective, cost-efficient integrated online marketing plan & execution for each website
- Lead the development of online marketing campaigns for successful execution
- Coordinate with internal and external departments to execute the online marketing plan
2) Digital marketing channels management
- Together with SEO/SEM specialist, manage content and advertising campaigns
- Manage all social media platforms in terms of content planning, platform management, and advertising campaigns
- Actively work in influencer marketing and other online PR channels to generate brand awareness for all brands
3) Websites management
- Manage onsite content, promotions for all websites
- Work closely with SEO/SEM specialist to optimize the onsite user experience to continue to improve time on site and enquiries volume as well as enquiries quality.
4) Cross promotion
- Manage all cross promotions and campaigns across all brands under TMG
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience digital marketing
- Experience in a senior position is a plus
- Experience in tourism, hospitality is a plus
- Strong digital marketing background and career focus.
- Extensive network in the marketing field inside or outside Vietnam
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Maturity and leadership
- Effective cross-functional team work
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- People management & project management.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills with a high level of attention to details
- Able to demonstrate high level of integrity
- Possess a proactive and forward thinking working style
- Highly motivated and resilient
- A competitive salary package with performance pay and annual bonus
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Product inspection trips and annual company trip
- 16 days annual leave, 12 days sick leave
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5.30pm.
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
- Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY