This is an exciting opportunity for you to join one of the most successful services providing groups in Asia. Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Vietnam, TMG is one of the leading integrated travel and hospitality groups based in Southeast Asia. The Group brings approximately 600,000 tourists to the region serving a broad range of budget to high-end travelers and hosts over 200,000 hotel guests annually. TMG offers a one-stop solution for travelers in the Southeast Asia region, providing touring activities, accommodation, cruises, transfers and transport as well as travel agency services.
Over its 20 years of operations, TMG has grown tremendously from a boutique adventure tour operator in Vietnam under a single Buffalo Tours brand to an integrated travel group in Southeast Asia with 4 main business lines: Travel (operating tours and transportation services), Hospitality (owning and operating hotels), Online (iVIVU.com website for online hotel booking), and Aviation (Hai Au Aviation seaplane & chartered flight services).
Software engineer can be involved in all projects of software development in the Company. Get benefit from trainings and working with an experienced team that will support to greatly enhance your technical skills and knowledge.
We want to find someone who is smart and keen to contribute ideas or solutions for problems.
We are looking for a full-time commitment for at least 02 years.
• Understand requirements from team leader or manager
• Develop software follow coding standards and quality
• Maintain and enhance of software
• Interact with other developers and team leader to archive good result in works
• Complete assigned tasks on a timely basis, according to project plan
• Debug, find and solve bugs of software
• Develop and do system & unit tests to ensure quality of development, validate that requirements are accomplished
• Contribute ideas or solutions to solve problems
• Report tasks status to the appropriate Team Leader on a weekly basis
• BA / BS of Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years in web programming
• Familiar with web programming on: ASP.Net, MVC, Net Core, Agular, React
• Have experience on programming backend services such as: web services, web API, etc.
• Have experience on developing big e-commerce website is preferred
• Learning skills
• Teamwork skills
• Communication skills
• Polite and funny
• A competitive salary package with annual bonus
• Premium Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
• Educational trips and annual company trip
• 16 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave
• Training courses with great career development opportunities
• Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
• Annual staff party and company-wide team building days
• Summer vacation within Vietnam and Asian countries
HOW TO APPLY